As soon as the book “Fifty Shades of Grey” came out the world instantly fell in love with the book and also the main characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. This gripping erotic romance story will keep the reader hanging on the edge with anticipation of what will happen next. So, when the second book, “Fifty Shades Darker” ended the world was waiting eagerly for the third and final installment. This is because; they all wanted to see if what they guessed about the fate of the couple will come true or not. Thus, when E.L. James came up with “Fifty Shades Freed”, the final book of Fifty Shades Trilogy, everyone wanted to get a copy and hence Fifty Shades Freed PDF became very popular immediately.
About the Author
The talented writer E.L. James or Erika Leonard was born in the year 1963 in London, England. This British novelist studied at Wycombe High School and then in the University of Kent and she studied History there. James loved writing and wrote fan fictions that inspired her to pen down the Fifty Shades Trilogy. The three novels became so popular that in 2012, the year when “Fifty Shades Freed” published in hardcover, she was named one of the world influential people by the legendary Time magazine. The three books become so popular that it has a movie adaptation.
Characters of Fifty Shades Freed
The characters that made Fifty Shades Freed PDF a must read eBook are as follows:
• Christian Grey: He is a young entrepreneur and also the new husband of Ana.
• Anastasia Steele /Ana/ Anastasia Grey: New wife of Christian Grey and Commissioning editor.
• Katharine Kavanagh/Kate: Anastasia Steele’s best friend.
• Jack Hyde: Anastasia Steele’s boss (former).
• Mia Grey and Elliot Grey: Christian Grey’s sister and brother.
• Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey: Father and mother of Christian Grey (adoptive).
• Jason Taylor: Christian Grey’s Body Guard and head of security.
• Elena Lincoln: Dominant of Christian Grey (former).
• Leila Williams: Submissive of Christian Grey (former).
• Other characters are – Ray Steele (Anastasia’s Father), Ethan Kavanagh (Kate’s Brother) and Elizabeth Morgan (Anastasia’s Colleague).
When Anastasia Steele laid her eyes on Christian Grey, her life slowly began to change and she slipped into a world that is attractive and as well cruel. She was left intrigued at first by the erotic taste of Christian Grey but later she found this world to be shocking and repelling. So, Anastasia demanded commitment and Grey agreed as he cannot risk losing her.
In the beginning, the life of newly wedded Ana and Christian Grey was full of passion, wealth and of course love. But Anastasia can tell that stay with Christian will be very challenging but she did not anticipate the half of it. Even though Anastasia managed to accept the lavish lifestyle of Grey without losing the connection of who she is. Grey, on the other hand, struggled even more to keep his demons at bay.
Reader will let to believe that their love for each other will take on any storm that will come in front of them. Unfortunately, none of them ever imagined that Anastasia’ most dreaded will stand in her way of her happiness.
It is this gripping storyline which has made Fifty Shades Freed PDF very popular and it is suggested that everyone should read this book.
Why read this eBook?
1. After the end of “Fifty Shades Darker” readers found out that Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey is newly engaged. So, the readers were left to wonder will they get married or the pressure from Jack Hyde and “Mrs. Robinson” will ruin their life, love and lust forever. So, a person who read the two previous books has to read the last one to know the conclusion.
2. It is said that, her book especially Fifty Shades Freed can make any non-book lover take up the habit of book reading and of course this very book is a favorite of many book lovers. Thus, it is said that everyone must read the fifty shades of grey book 3 to see for themselves the literary genius at work. The attractive characters, gripping plot twists and the writing style are what which made this Trilogy a best seller and a recommendation of many well-known book clubs. Go for this eBook, you would get more value for your money, than you have expected.